1. The BabyZest website is owned and operated by B-ZestT (Pty) Ltd, a company registered in the Republic of South Africa under company registration number 2018/352894/07, which has its registered address at 6 Den Anker Street, Langeberg Ridge, Durbanville, 755, Western Cape, South Africa
2. In terms of S11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT) 25 of 2002 and the common law of contract, these terms and conditions are valid, binding and enforceable against all persons that access the BabyZest website. We may from time to time update or change terms without notice. You should check them periodically, as your continued use of the website will mean that you have accepted any revised terms.
3. You may browse or use our website for your own personal, private, educational, non-commercial and information purposes only. No other use is permitted without our prior written consent.
4. The unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other website, is strictly prohibited.
5. This agreement and the use of this website is governed by the laws of South Africa. Non-residents may use our website in order to make online purchases provided that the delivery address is in South Africa.
We reserve the right to:
1. Restrict your use and access to our website or part thereof in the event of any unauthorised use
2. Suspend our website or any part thereof
3. Terminate your account at any time if we believe that the information supplied by you is false or incomplete.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. We will, of course, only contact you if you have given us your express permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on the website, including but not limited to content, trademark (or any confusingly similar trademarks), trade names, logos, pictures, videos, downloads, domain names, patents, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks are the property of or licensed to BabyZest and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. No person shall amend, copy, use, decompile and/or reverse engineer the source code of the website. No person may use logos, icons or trademarks from the website as hyperlinks or for other purposes without BabyZest consent.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act, if applicable, and as far as allowed by law, BabyZest shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever resulting from access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services.
You hereby agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss, damage or claim that we may suffer as a result of your use of our website and/or its contents contrary to these terms.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.